Ready to Feel Better?
Let’s transform your health with a personalized game plan so you can finally heal and live life to the fullest.
Tired of seeing doctor after doctor and being told everything is “normal”?
Have you been dealing with frustrating gut issues for too long? Do you feel like you’ve literally “tried everything” and “everyone” without getting clear answers?
I see this all the time – people just like you who have been from doctor to doctor… yet still don’t have a clear explanation for why their digestive system is out of whack. They are often on a prescription medication to manage their symptoms, yet feel the issue has not been resolved.
They tell me about bloating after even small meals, inconsistent bowel habits, and reactions to what seems like every food.
Additional symptoms might include smelly gas, looking pregnant after meals, skin issues, difficulty losing weight, hormonal imbalances, and wondering why they can’t remember that “one thing” they went to the pantry for.
If any of this sounds familiar, you’re in the right place. Whether you’re struggling with new symptoms or issues that have been plaguing you for a very long time, I want you to know that healing is possible. I work with people experiencing a wide range of digestive issues including but not limited to leaky gut, GERD, heartburn, IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s, Colitis and food sensitivities.
My approach is different than what you may have experienced before. I start with an in-depth evaluation and advanced lab testing that will give us a much more complete picture of what triggered your specific physiological imbalance.
With that information in hand, I then design a personalized treatment plan that incorporates lifestyle modifications, nutritional & mindset coaching, and appropriate high quality supplements to restore your body’s innate healing potential.
Are You the Right Fit to Work with Dr. Kerri?
I love helping people transform their health, but I fully acknowledge that I am not right for everyone.
I am NOT the right fit for you if:
- You’re seeking treatment for a child under the age of 2.
- You’re looking for holistic primary care for yourself or your family (I do not provide primary care services).
- You are taking hormone replacements drugs (HRT).
- You’re seeking treatment for cancer (although I can help you rebuild and thrive after your cancer treatment).
- You’re seeking treatment for traumatic brain injury, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia (these areas are not my specialty).
- You’re hoping for a “quick fix”. You’re not willing to make recommended changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- You’re not willing to invest in yourself and commit to getting well.
The care that I provide is highly specialized and requires you to show up and do your part.
I would be glad to work with you if:
- You aren’t getting the answers you want from conventional medicine.
- You believe healing is possible and you’re determined to get better.
- You’re looking for a natural approach that is both effective and science-based.
- You’re open to making changes and are ready to commit to follow a plan to build your health.
- You’re looking for an experienced partner to give you answers and provide the support and accountability you need to transform your health and life.
- You truly value your health and are willing to invest in yourself and your future.
Why I Offer a 6-Month Gut Transformation Program
My experience has shown that comprehensive programs are the best way to encourage the commitment and follow-through that it takes to get big results. There is no “quick fix” for achieving true, long-lasting health.
Regular follow up is essential to getting the best long-term health outcomes for any condition. Consistency allows for modifying and fine-tuning when obstacles or issues come up.
Because true healing takes time, and you need to commit to getting well. The good news is that I am here to support you every step of the way.
My Modernized Program Includes:
- A Comprehensive New Patient Evaluation (60 mins).
- Five (5) Follow-Up Sessions.
- A Comprehensive Lab Panel to uncover imbalances and deficiencies and provide us with a starting point for your personalized treatment plan.
- Actionable treatment plans, including helpful guides, handouts and resources.
- Easy access to professional supplements.
- Access to Dr. Kerri between visits through secure messaging and quick phone calls.
How the Modernized Program works:
We’ll start with a Comprehensive New Patient Evaluation.
During this 60 minute session:
- I will discuss your completed health questionnaire, symptoms, health history and previous health records with you.
- I will actively listen to your story, paying close attention to details that may have been overlooked.
- I will perform a physical examination and provide you with a requisition for your Comprehensive Lab Panel.
- You will be provided with 1-2 initial treatment recommendations that you can start implementing right away.
- We will schedule your First Follow-Up Session, which will take place approximately 3-4 weeks later.
During your First Follow Up Session (30-45 minutes):
- I will explain your comprehensive lab results in detail and give my initial assessment of what is going on with your health.
- I will explain the first steps of your personalized treatment plan, including nutritional, herbal, and lifestyle recommendations.
- I will answer any questions that you may have, so that your treatment plan is clear and actionable.
- Together, you will map out a set of longer-term goals and interventions to get you on a path towards optimal health, in a practical and step-by-step manner.
- I may suggest advanced functional lab testing at this session to be done between visits.
- We will schedule your next follow-up session, approximately 4 weeks from the first follow up. Follow up appointments are generally spaced 4 weeks apart, although I may recommend shorter or longer follow-up times depending on your case.
We will implement your treatment plan over the course of your follow-up appointments.
During and in between these sessions, I will:
- Work with you to implement your treatment plan in a sequence that works for you and aligns with your body’s healing mechanisms.
- Support you in making changes and regularly assess your progress, making adjustments as necessary, and so that we can streamline your path to optimal wellness.
- Make recommendations for follow-up lab testing when appropriate so that we can monitor your progress.
- Be available to you for quick questions or clarifications in between sessions by secure portal messages and by phone.
- Spend a considerable amount of time outside of your appointments thinking deeply about your case, researching your condition, evaluating results of laboratory tests, adjusting your treatment plan, and consulting with other experts as needed.
- Identify long-term strategies that will help you to maintain the health gains that you’ve made throughout the series of visits.