Ready to Feel Better?
Let’s transform your health with a personalized game plan so you can finally heal and live life to the fullest.
Tired of seeing doctor after doctor and being told everything is “normal”?
Have you been dealing with frustrating issues for too long? Do you feel like you’ve literally “tried everything” without getting clear answers?
I see this all the time – people just like you who have been from doctor to doctor… yet still don’t have a clear explanation for why they aren’t feeling right. When they complain of fatigue, memory issues, weight gain, irritability and digestive problems, they’re told that these are just a normal part of aging. Or that perhaps they’re just stressed, or depressed. They may be offered a prescription to manage the worst symptoms, which may include headaches, hair loss and PMS.
If any of this describes you, you’re in the right place. Whether you’re struggling with new symptoms or issues that have been plaguing you for a very long time, I want you to know that healing is possible. What’s been missing in your quest for answers is a provider who takes the time and attention to ask the right questions that will uncover specific imbalances to finally get to the root of what is causing your “dis-ease.” That’s where I come in.
My approach is different than what you may have experienced before. I start with an in-depth evaluation and advanced lab testing that will give us a much more complete picture of what triggered your specific physiological imbalance. With that information in hand, I then design a personalized treatment plan that incorporates lifestyle modifications, nutritional & mindset coaching, and appropriate high quality supplements to restore your body’s innate healing potential. Here are some of the chronic conditions that benefit from this type of approach:
- Digestive Disorders. Symptoms may include: Bloating after eating even small amounts of food, smelly gas, looking pregnant after meals, struggling to have a normal poop or pooping only 3 times a week, skin issues, wondering why you can’t remember that “one thing” you went to the pantry for. If any or all of these sound familiar, you could have a gut problem. I also address leaky gut, GERD, heartburn, IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s, Colitis and food sensitivities.
- Autoimmune Conditions Symptoms may include: Fatigue, brain fog, depression, skin issues, unexplained weight loss or weight gain, sudden hair loss, and more. Autoimmune conditions can present with a wide range of symptoms. The functional medicine approach is to uncover the underlying triggers that may be influenced by gut dysfunction, environmental exposures, and lifestyle factors, which includes nutrition, sleep and stress. I take a stepwise approach to uncovering and correcting each of these issues rather than suppressing symptoms with pharmaceuticals.
- Adrenal & Thyroid Concerns. Symptoms may include feeling “tired & wired” or struggling to lose weight. You may battle with constipation and have a hard time getting motivated for the day. You want to get to the gym but can’t seem to round up the energy to make it happen. You may suspect you have a thyroid issue but have been told your numbers look “normal.”
- Weight. Perhaps you’ve tried every diet and are still struggling. You may have found that your relationship with food, nutrition and dieting has hit an all time low. What’s important to understand is that there are key triggers that cause you to crave particular foods and underlie your body’s ability to lose weight. In order to shed extra pounds and keep them off successfully, it’s essential to determine the specific foods that work for your body and to avoid the ones that contribute to inflammation and weight gain. It’s also essential to assess your levels of key hormones that influence weight. Through advanced laboratory testing, we determine the best foods for you and create a personalized hormone-balancing plan to get you losing fat with less struggle.
Are You the Right Fit to Work with Dr. Kerri?
I love helping people transform their health, but I fully acknowledge that I am not right for everyone.
I am NOT the right fit for you if:
- You’re seeking treatment for a child under the age of 2.
- You’re looking for holistic primary care for yourself or your family (I do not provide primary care services).
- You are taking hormone replacements drugs (HRT).
- You’re seeking treatment for cancer (although I can help you rebuild and thrive after your cancer treatment).
- You’re seeking treatment for traumatic brain injury, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia (these areas are not my specialty).
- You’re hoping for a “quick fix”. You’re not willing to make recommended changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- You’re not willing to invest in yourself and commit to getting well.
The care that I provide is highly specialized and requires you to show up and do your part.
I would be glad to work with you if:
- You aren’t getting the answers you want from conventional medicine.
- You believe healing is possible and you’re determined to get better.
- You’re looking for a natural approach that is both effective and science-based.
- You’re open to making changes and are ready to commit to follow a plan to build your health.
- You’re looking for an experienced partner to give you answers and provide the support and accountability you need to transform your health and life.
- You truly value your health and are willing to invest in yourself and your future.
Why I Offer a 6-Month Program
My experience has shown that comprehensive programs are the best way to encourage the commitment and follow-through that it takes to get big results. There is no “quick fix” for achieving true, long-lasting health.
Regular follow up is essential to getting the best long-term health outcomes for any condition. Consistency allows for modifying and fine-tuning when obstacles or issues come up.
Because true healing takes time, and you need to commit to getting well. The good news is that I am here to support you every step of the way.
My Modernized Program Includes:
- A Comprehensive New Patient Evaluation (60 mins).
- Five (5) Follow-Up Sessions.
- A Comprehensive Lab Panel to uncover imbalances and deficiencies and provide us with a starting point for your personalized treatment plan.
- Actionable treatment plans, including helpful guides, handouts and resources.
- Easy access to professional supplements.
- Access to Dr. Kerri between visits through secure messaging and quick phone calls.
How the Modernized Program works:
We’ll start with a Comprehensive New Patient Evaluation.
During this 60 minute session:
- I will discuss your completed health questionnaire, symptoms, health history and previous health records with you.
- I will actively listen to your story, paying close attention to details that may have been overlooked.
- I will perform a physical examination and provide you with a requisition for your Comprehensive Lab Panel.
- You will be provided with 1-2 initial treatment recommendations that you can start implementing right away.
- We will schedule your First Follow-Up Session, which will take place approximately 3-4 weeks later.
During your First Follow Up Session (30-45 minutes):
- I will explain your comprehensive lab results in detail and give my initial assessment of what is going on with your health.
- I will explain the first steps of your personalized treatment plan, including nutritional, herbal, and lifestyle recommendations.
- I will answer any questions that you may have, so that your treatment plan is clear and actionable.
- Together, you will map out a set of longer-term goals and interventions to get you on a path towards optimal health, in a practical and step-by-step manner.
- I may suggest advanced functional lab testing at this session to be done between visits.
- We will schedule your next follow-up session, approximately 4 weeks from the first follow up. Follow up appointments are generally spaced 4 weeks apart, although I may recommend shorter or longer follow-up times depending on your case.
We will implement your treatment plan over the course of your follow-up appointments.
During and in between these sessions, I will:
- Work with you to implement your treatment plan in a sequence that works for you and aligns with your body’s healing mechanisms.
- Support you in making changes and regularly assess your progress, making adjustments as necessary, and so that we can streamline your path to optimal wellness.
- Make recommendations for follow-up lab testing when appropriate so that we can monitor your progress.
- Be available to you for quick questions or clarifications in between sessions by secure portal messages and by phone.
- Spend a considerable amount of time outside of your appointments thinking deeply about your case, researching your condition, evaluating results of laboratory tests, adjusting your treatment plan, and consulting with other experts as needed.
- Identify long-term strategies that will help you to maintain the health gains that you’ve made throughout the series of visits.