Are You Ready To Lead A More Vibrant Life?
Let’s transform your health with a personalized game plan to address your wellness challenges so you can finally heal and live life to its fullest.
Tired of seeing doctor after doctor, and still not feeling better?
Have you been dealing with chronic disorders seemingly forever? Do feel like you’ve literally “tried everything” and are tired of seeing provider after provider, and yet still not feeling any better?
We see this all the time – people just like you who have been from doctor to doctor… yet not getting the answers why they aren’t feeling right.
And we want you to know that healing is possible… when you partner with the right provider that’s asking the right questions – so that you can finally get to the root of what is causing your dis-ease, helping us pinpoint the specific imbalances that need to be addressed to get you finally back on track living the rich and vibrant life you deserve.
Yet this type of approach is not commonplace, and that’s likely the reason why you may have struggled needlessly… until now. Because when you partner with our team, we will create a personalized treatment plan incorporating lifestyle modifications, nutritional & mindset coaching along with appropriate pharmaceutical-grade supplements to restore your body’s innate healing potential.
And rather than matching symptoms with a diagnosis, our in-depth evaluation and advanced lab testing will give us a much more complete picture of what triggered your specific physiological imbalances that caused your symptoms in the first place.
That way, we can design a custom-tailored plan to address the root cause instead of managing (or covering up) your symptoms. Here’s a number of chronic conditions that benefit from this type of approach:
- Digestive Disorders (GERD, heartburn, IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s, Colitis
- Autoimmune Conditions (IBD, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Hashimoto’s Disease, Celiac’s, Crohn’s, Type-1 Diabetes)
- Hormonal Imbalances (Feeling “tired & wired”, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, PCOS, PMS, Hot Flashes, Painful Periods, Mood Swings)
- Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity & Dyslipidemia
- Energy Issues, Stress & Chronic Pain (Chronic Fatigue, Adrenal Issues, Fibromyalgia etc)
- Cognitive Issues (SCI/MCI, “Brain Fog”, Memory Issues, Alzheimer’s Disease etc)
A Simple & Easy-To-Follow Program
Unlike other programs you may have tried before, our Essentials Program focuses on working with your body, instead of against it. That’s why we provide you with all the support for longterm success – from approved foods lists with simple, easy, and delicious recipes to training materials on how to address your health challenges and mindset blocks that you might run into.
Holistic Support For Body + Mind
Health can be a complicated puzzle, and your puzzle is unique to you. That’s why during the intake process, our team reviews your health history to identify the likely root cause, and various factors of what has created your wellness challenges in the first place. Our overarching goal is to craft a personalized, holistic health strategy for you.
- A single use plan for motivated individual looking to hack deeper into their health using functional medicine. Or parents looking to learn a different approach for their kids health.
- Binder with material specific to your condition
- A full functional medicine evaluation focused on root cause disease
- Guide in setting up your ideal vitamin and supplement protocol
- Recommended functional or conventional testing
- Recommendations to include food plan, mindfulness activities, exercise
- This is a one time evaluation. This option does not include any ongoing support or coaching.
- If you chose to proceed with a more one on one program I will apply this fee toward our advanced Modernized program.
- A 6 month program to make real change with one on one support from Dr. Howerton. Perfect for those with indepth diagnoses looking to transform their current and future health
- In-depth 60 minute evaluation in the office for functional exam
- Personalized nutrition plan with shopping lists, weekly plan and recipes
- Monthly in office follow ups to update treatment plan (5 visits)
- Unlimited email & text access with Dr. Howerton
- Private grocery store tour with our Health Coach
- 20% discount on quality medical grade supplements delivered to your door
- Personalized Supplement plan
- Health coaching to include mindfulness, habit building, exercise, and dietary instruction
- FREE admission to sit in ALL Modern Health group classes!
- Complete ICD-10 billing so your HSA and Flex dollars can apply
- Monthly Chiropractic adjustments can be added for $50 per month
- *Labs and supplements not included in price
- *Payment plan offered
12 Week Back to BasicStarting at
- Visit the link to learn more and register today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Program Right For Me?
If you’re tired of shuffling from doctor to doctor without ever getting to the root of your chronic health issues, and if you want to optimize your health holistically through sound lifestyle modifications, advanced lab testing and mind-body techniques without unnecessary medications, then our program may just be what you’ve been looking for all along. Just know that it takes a serious commitment to make the lifestyle changes necessary to transform your health once and for all.
What About Supplements & Lab Testing?
As a prospective patient, you may wonder about additional costs not included in our program fee. We know that you’ve likely been to other providers before that may have already run lab tests. That’s why during our comprehensive intake consultation, we will review any existing lab results – so that we can determine if additional, more advanced lab testing is needed to confirm a diagnosis. In terms of supplements, we may recommend certain pharmaceutical-grade supplements for a limited time to support your body’s innate healing process. But long-term, we believe that supplements can’t make up for a poor lifestyle – so our intent is to get you off supplements and unneeded prescription meds as soon as possible.
What Should I Expect From My Discovery Call?
During the free discovery call, we’ll determine whether partnering with our team is the best next step for you. We’ll go over any questions you may have about our approach, and how it differs from what you’ve tried before – so you feel comfortable about the journey ahead.
What Should I Expect From The Initial Appointment?
Ahead of the initial paid appointment, you will complete our extensive background history forms so that we can properly review your history and lab results ahead of your appointment.
During the appointment, we will together review your completed intake form, medical history, current and past lab tests – as well as any medications taken, so that we can arrive at a baseline assessment of your overall health and nutritional status. If needed, we may decide on more advanced lab tests to confirm (or rule out) a specific diagnosis, so we can create a personalized treatment protocol.